Ayung River Rafting – Ubud – Uluwatu Sunset Dinner
Pick up time: 08.00 – 08.30 am approximately 12 hours
This package provides you complete tours between adventure, culture, and nature in just one day. Rafting will combine with Ubud Village, beautiful beach in the south and Uluwatu Temple. Your tour will completely enjoyable and comfortable with our professional tour guide who always outstanding offers our best service along with our private full air-conditioning car transfer.
Early morning you will get pick up from your hotel drive to Payangan village nearby Ubud toward Ayung River. Enjoy the truly fun of white water rafting for 10 Km in 2 hours. Ayung River is one of clearest water river and very safe for beginner. Get back to nature; discover the hidden waterfall with amazing view of green valley. Lunch will be served at finish point. Then continue the journey to visit art villages around Ubud. Firstly visit Mas village as the center of wood sculpture, then to Batuan village for Bali painting and Celuk village as the center of gold and silver smith in Bali. Then drive to Dreamland beach located at southern of Bali. Proceed to Uluwatu cliff temple, as the best spot point to see amazing sunset. Finally enjoy your romantic seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay, accompanied by Balinese dance. After dinner we’ll take you back to hotel.
PROMO RATE : US$ 55 / Person
- 21% government tax and service charge
- White water rafting adventure
- Lunch and Dinner
- Rafting equipment
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- English speaking driver
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance cover
TERM AND CONDITION:
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Reasonable and fair price: NO HIDDEN CHARGE.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour: no other participant but you and your companion
PAYMENT METHOD: Collected on the date of tour started. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED
WHAT TO BRING: Sport wear, changing cloth, camera, money, sun block, sun glasses
Another interesting activities: