Cycling Kintamani Volcano to Candidasa East Bali (73, 7 km)
Pick Up Time: 07.30 AM
We will start our cycling tour from KINTAMANI at about 1400 meters above sea levels. Downhill trek heading south-east coast of Bali. First visit will be at KEHEN Temple in Bangli, which belong to one of the most beautiful temple of Bali. Then proceed to explore the biggest bamboo-forest, located at the north part of Penglipuran Village. Through some small villages, we continue our cycling trip to MAHAGIRI restaurant with its stunning view to the highest Volcano of Bali Mt. AGUNG, where you will enjoy your Buffet lunch. After Lunch, we continue our trip through SALAK snake-skin-fruit Plantation to SIDEMEN Village with their famous traditional IKAT hand weaving. Continue pedal to CANDIDASA as one of East Bali’s tourist destination. We give you an opportunity to explore this tourist area with its surrounding, before we continue our trip to White-sandy-beach located at JASI Village, where you will enjoy romantic sea food dinner direct on the beach. Then back to hotel.
Condition Level: 2
Cycling Technic: 2
PROMO RATE : US$ 95 / Person
- Insurance (coverage age between 10 – 63 years old)
- Mountain bike with safety helmet
- Cool towel, mineral water, fresh fruit
- English speaking guide
- Free pick up and return to your hotel by AC van
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
TERM AND CONDITION:
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Reasonable and fair price: NO HIDDEN CHARGE.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour: no other participant but you and your companion
PAYMENT METHOD: Collected on the date of tour started. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED
WHAT TO BRING: Sport wear, camera, money, sun block, sun glasses
Another interesting activities: