Mount Agung Sunrise Hiking
Trekking to the peak of the active volcano, Mt. Agung, Bali’s holiest and tallest mountain (3142 meters) takes four to five hours (eight - ten hours for the return journey). This is the hardest and most beautiful Bali trekking we offer and requires a good level of fitness, but is an extremely worthwhile and amazing spiritual experience.
Departure: 11.30 Pm – 12.00 am / Duration: 11 – 12 hours
Early morning call to get picked up by our staff and join us for a sunrise trekking to the peak of Mt.Agung. We will arrive at Pasar Agung Temple as the start point. We begin the ascent of this impressive volcano to arrive in time to witness the most remarkable sunrise you will see in Bali and to enjoy the spectacular morning views of the neighboring islands of Lombok, Nusa Penida and the whole south and east of Bali. Trekking first through jungle, where you may have chance to see wildlife on the return journey, we pass the tree line and trek up the lava flows of the 1963 eruption enjoying the spectacular night views of Bali. After sunrise and making an offering and prayer on the summit of this holy mountain we enjoy a well-deserved breakfast before beginning our descent. At certain times of the month and on auspicious days it is not possible to trek to the summit of Mt. Agung. It is advisable to check as early as possible to ascertain whether it is possible to climb. It is not recommended that anyone tries this climb during the wet season.
PROMO RATE : US$ 85 / Person
- .21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Light Breakfast
- Local Climbing Guide
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- GET SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR GROUP BOOKING
- Minimum 2 person join on the tour
TERM AND CONDITION:
- For single traveler additional 70% charge
- Reasonable and fair price: NO HIDDEN CHARGE.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour: no other participant but you and your companion
PAYMENT METHOD: Collected on the date of tour started. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED
WHAT TO BRING: Hiking shoes, hat, camera, money, sun glasses
Another interesting activities: