WD 04: Kintamani Volcano - Ubud - Uluwatu Sunset - Kecak - Dinner
Bali Tour Planner with the best selection Bali Tour Package is the only way to see the real of Bali through the Balinese life and culture in Ubud. Visit Bali Volcano until the Cliff Temple of Uluwatu for having a change to witness marvelous sunset.
Pick up time: 08: 00 - 08.30 am approximately 12 – 14 hours
The tour starts to see Barong and Keris dance in Batubulan Village is a stage drama as a symbol of Good Spirits and the Rangda is a simbol of evil spirits. Continue to Tohpati to see the people to make batik process. Then we will visit some villages in Ubud such as: Celuk known as Gold and Silver smith, Mas a center of wood carving and craft and Batuan the home of painter village. Continue to Tegenungan Village beautiful waterfall for some nice photograph. Then drive up hill to Temen Village, to explorer peacefully spices garden of Bali Coffee, Tea, and enjoy to have look around to the nature village. Kintamani to have Lunch while see the view of Mt. Batur & Lake. Tegalalang rice terrace view and cross to Uluwatu Temple that build on the cliff about hundred meters high facing open to Indian Ocean and catch a sunset. Your dinner will be served at Jimbaran with seafood. End of service, back to hotel.
PROMO RATE : US$ 55 / Person
- .21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1x Lunch at Volcano and 1 x Dinner
- Tour Guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- GET SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR GROUP BOOKING
- Minimum 2 person join on the tour
TERM AND CONDITION:
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount
- Infant under 4 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price: NO HIDDEN CHARGE.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour: no other participant but you and your companion
PAYMENT METHOD: Collected on the date of tour started. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED
WHAT TO BRING: Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses
Another interesting activities :