WD 02: Kintamani Volcano - Ubud - Tanah Lot Sunset - Seafood Dinner
We offer an excellent combination trip to cover your limited time holiday in Bali. The tour will explore the famous tourist destinations in Bali, such as: Ubud, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Batur Volcano, and Tanah Lot Temple. The tour also visits other places of interest in Gianyar regency or middle part of Bali as the center of arts and artists and combines with romantic dinner. It is a full-board whole day tour with private air-conditioning car transfer and professional Bali Tour Guide who always outstanding offer our best quality of service to make your holiday in Bali memorable one.
Pick up time: 08: 00 - 08.30 am approximately 12 – 14 hours
The tour starts to see the magical Barong and Keris dance is a stage drama welcome at open stage at Batubulan Village, Afterwards we visit traditional Batik at Tohpati Village and Bali’s talented artist in Ubud such as Celuk, famous with gold and Silver smith, Mas Village, the talented art of wood craft , Batuan the home of painter. Next stop is at Tegenungan Waterfall. Continue to explore the nature garden of coffee, Tea and Spices at Temen Village. After that to Kintamani to have buffet lunch while see the view of Mount Batur and its crater lake. Then drive via Tegalalang Village beautiful rice terraces and Ubud Market. Continue to Tanah Lot Temple, the scenic temple set on a rocky isle is the best place to see beautiful sunset while having Dinner with Indonesia standard food or seafood around the temple of Tanah Lot. End of service, back to hotel.
PROMO RATE : US$ 50 / Person
- .21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1x Lunch at Volcano and 1 x Dinner
- Tour Guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- GET SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR GROUP BOOKING
- Minimum 2 person join on the tour
TERM AND CONDITION:
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount
- Infant under 4 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price: NO HIDDEN CHARGE.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour: no other participant but you and your companion
PAYMENT METHOD: Collected on the date of tour started. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED
WHAT TO BRING: Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses
Another interesting activities :