WD 01: Kintamani Volcano - Ubud - Kecak Dance - Dinner
We offer an excellent combination trip to cover your limited time holiday in Bali. The tour will explore the famous tourist destinations in Bali, like: Ubud, Trinity Temple, Batur Volcano. The tour also visits other places of interest in Gianyar Regency or middle part of Bali as the center of arts combines with Kecak and Fire Dance. It is a full-board whole Bali Day Tours with Private AC Car transfer and professional Bali Tour Guide who always outstanding offer out best quality service.
Pick up time: 08: 00 - 08.30 am approximately 12 – 14 hours
The tour starts to see the Barong and Keris Dance at Batubulan Village, Then to Tohpati for batik factory and Celuk Village, the gold and silver smith. Mas, a village known as wood carving center, Ubud Village the home of painter while we visit a tremendous Batuan Trinity Temple with amazing carving & architecture. Beautiful Waterfall at Tegenungan, Afterwards explore the Bali garden of Coffee, Tea, and spices while have look around to the nature garden at Temen Village. Then drive up to Kintamani. Most of traveler said it the best view in Bali over a magnificent massive crater of the smoky of Mt Batur and Lunch will be served at local restaurant, Next to visit beautiful of rice terraces at Tegalalang and Ubud to enter Ubud Market. Than go to Batubulan to see Kecak & Fire Dance, It’s Finish to have dinner with Legong Dance at Sanur.
End of service. Back to your Hotel
PROMO RATE : US$ 50 / Person
- .21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1x Lunch at Volcano and 1 x Dinner at Sanur with Legong Dance
- Tour Guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- GET SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR GROUP BOOKING
- Minimum 2 person join on the tour
TERM AND CONDITION:
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount
- Infant under 4 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price: NO HIDDEN CHARGE.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour: no other participant but you and your companion
PAYMENT METHOD: Collected on the date of tour started. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED
WHAT TO BRING: Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses
Another interesting activities :