WD 05: Kintamani Volcano - Ubud - Besakih Mother Temple - Kecak - Dinner
We offer an excellent combination trip to cover your limited time holiday in Bali. The tour will explore the famous tourist destinations in Bali, such as: Ubud, Batur Volcano, Kertha Gosa and Bukit Jambul Rice Terrace. The tour also visits other places of interest in Gianyar Regency or middle part of Bali as the center of arts and artists and combines with Besakih Mother Temple in the east part of Bali. It is a full-board whole day tour with private air-conditioning car transfer and professional Bali Tour Guide who always outstanding offer our best quality of service to make your holiday in Bali memorable one.
Pick up time: 08: 00 - 08.30 am approximately 12 – 14 hours
These packages will show you the most popular destination object in Bali. Tour start to see the Barong and Keris Dance in the village of Batubulan, Tohpati Village the place of the people activity making traditional handmade Bali Batik. Then to Celuk Village famous with Gold and Silver smith, Mas the village of wood sculpture, Ubud Batuan home of painter village, Next stop is Tegenungan Waterfall for some nice photograph, Then drive up hill to Temen village to see the nature spices garden of coffee plantation, Ginger tea while have look around to the nature garden, Kintamani to have Lunch while see the view of volcano and the biggest lake of Bali, After lunch we will take you to Bali’s Mother temple of Besakih, the largest temple in Bali over 900 meter up to the slope of Gunung Agung. Bukit Jambul Hill has view of huge rice terrace. Klungkung City has Hall of Justice Kingdom called Kertha Gosa with classical painting of the ceiling. Kecak Fire Dance performed at Batubulan, this nocturnal dance is the most unique dance on the island, featuring a set of Sangyang (trance dance) and Fire Dance. Taken from the story of Mahabharata & Ramayana are epic Indian stories. Dinner will served either at Sanur with indonesian food following by Legong dance. End of tour, back to hotel.
PROMO RATE : US$ 55 / Person
- .21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1x Lunch at Volcano and 1 x Dinner in Sanur
- Tour Guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- GET SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR GROUP BOOKING
- Minimum 2 person join on the tour
TERM AND CONDITION:
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount
- Infant under 4 years Free of charge
- Reasonable and fair price: NO HIDDEN CHARGE.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour: no other participant but you and your companion
PAYMENT METHOD: Collected on the date of tour started. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED
WHAT TO BRING: Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses
Another interesting activities :