JT 01 YOGYAKARTA IN ONE DAY
While you are in Bali, why don’t you try to explore our fabulous neighbor island called Java. Trips only take in just one day. But visit various beautiful stops, such as: Borobudur Buddhist Temple, one of the seven wonder of the world, also visit Pawon & Mendut Temple, The Sultan Palace, Mysterious place called: Taman Sari Water Castle. Next, stop to Batik Home Industry, Silver Smith and stop at Birds Market. Lunch will be served at Yogyakarta local restaurant. Continue excursion to Prambanan Hindu Temple.
Pick Up Time: 04.00am – 04.30am
Departure from Bali: 06.00 - arrival Yogyakarta 06.10
Return from Yogyakarta: 20.50 - arrival Bali 23.00
Flight by Lion Air, Boeing 737
Enjoy a day visit to Central Java; Take the early morning flight for the 70 minutes journey to Yogyakarta Airport. Upon your arrival our local representative will meet you for your best day tour in Yogyakarta. Visit The Borobudur Buddhist Temple, one of the seven wonder of the world, also visit Pawon & Mendut temple, The Sultan Palace, Mysterious place called: Taman Sari Water Castle. Next, stop at Batik Home Industry, Silver Smith and stop at Birds Market. Lunch will be served at Yogyakarta local restaurant. Continue excursion to Prambanan Hindu Temple: Comprising more than 200 large and smaller buildings, this place is a permanent reminder of Java’s Hindu in past. Right in the center of inner walls, the 45 meters hight, Loro Jonggrang Triumphs over the nearby plains. This grand monument I dedicated to God Shiva. Wonderful bass-relieves tell the old Indian story of Ramayana. The whole is a true open air museum of Javanese antiquity, with abundance stone marks of the past and remains of Budhhist and HIndhu Temple. Finally we will transfer to Yogyakarta Airport for the return flight to Bali. Meet and transfer to your hotel in Bali, end of our services.
PROMO RATE : US$ 225 / Person
- Return transfer in Bali
- Return air ticket form Bali - Yogyakarta - Bali by Lion Air
- Fully air-conditioned private car
- Local Tour Guide
- All entrance ticket at scheduled stop
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Domestic airport tax in Bali and Jogjakarta
- Personal expenses: Phone call, drinks during lunch
- Tips for driver-guide in Jogjakarta
Term & Conditions:
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child under 12 years 25% discount
- Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, but you and your companion
PAYMENT METHOD: This item required 25% deposit
WHAT TO BRING: Modest cloth, hat, camera, sun glasses, sun block, cash for drink and souvenir.
Another interesting activities: