Elephant Ride with Rafting and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Departure: 07.30 – 08.00 / Duration: 10 - 12 Hours
Put this package on your vacation in Bali. Join our Bali adventure tours combines with Bali white water rafting and Elephant short rides for 30 minutes at Bali Elephant Camp. Explore your adventure spirits only with us
Join our professional team for superb white water rafting adventures at Ayung River for approximately 2 hours trip. Experience a unique and unforgettable journey through the winding gorgeous, luscious jungle and magnificent terraced rice field. Paddle through breathtaking waterfall for fun on the river. From our start point you will be outfitted with helmets and life jacket. After a brief instruction on paddling and river safety, you are off to the longest and best rafting trip on the Ayung River. Lunch will serve at finish point. Trips continue to join our 30 minutes elephant ride. It will show you the gorgeous view of Ayung River valley with their natural habitat, prepare you camera for some photograph with a change to see the tropical birds, monkeys and others animal.
After the Elephant ride, trip continue by visiting:
- Sangeh: enter the holly monkey forest at Sangeh village with hundreds of monkey surrounding by nutmeg tree with beautiful Temple inside.
- Taman Ayun: the Royal Family Temple of Mengwi Kingdom built in 1634 and consider as the most beautiful temple in Bali.
- Tanah Lot Temple: a beautiful Sea Temple stand on rocky land with Indian Ocean and famous spot for a marvelous sunset. Thousands of tourists visit this temple every day.
- Optional stop at Bali Spices garden for coffee tasted.
PROMO RATE : US$ 95 / Person
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 30 minutes Elephant ride at Bali elephant Camp or at others Elephant Park ( Subject on space avalability)
- 2 hours rafting
- Meal as per itinerary
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- English speaking driver
- Private full air-conditioning return transfer
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance cover
TERM AND CONDITION:
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Reasonable and fair price: NO HIDDEN CHARGE.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour: no other participant but you and your companion
PAYMENT METHOD: Collected on the date of tour started. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED
WHAT TO BRING: Sport wear, changing cloth, camera, money, sun block, sun glasses
Another interesting activities :