Elephant Ride with Horse Riding and Ubud Tour
Departure: 08.00 - 08.30 / Duration: 09 -11 Hours
Experience our Bali Horse Riding combines with Bali Elephant Ride back grounded with Ayung Valley view and feel the real ride. Take your time to explore the artisan village of Ubud after.
Early morning depart from your hotel. Join our special Bali adventure tour by riding a horse where the places that only horse can take you. Horse riding taking place at Saba Beach for 1 hour ride on black sandy beach. Then trip continue to experience Elephant short ride for 30 minutes, pass through the tropical plantation of mango, jackfruits, durian, bamboo, and coconut. You also have a chance to see the tropical bird in their natural habitat. Look down and the raging Ayung River and discover how much fun riding an Elephant can be. Our elephant will also show their pool as they wades through the water to cool off from the sun.
Trip above combine with itinerary as below:
- Tohpati: the center of traditional hand batik and traditional hand weaving.
- Celuk: Bali's silver smith center with unique style.
- Batuan: home of traditional painter community with traditional Balinese House compound.
- Tegenungan: beautiful waterfall with nice surroundings
- Mas: the center of Bali's wooden sculpture with fines work from best woods selection.
- Lunch: will serve at Valley view restaurant with set menu option.
PROMO RATE : US$ 100 / Person
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 30 minutes Elephant ride at Bali elephant Camp or at others Elephant Park ( Subject on space avalability)
- 1 hours horse riding
- Horse groom
- Meal as per itinerary
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- English speaking driver
- Private full air-conditioning return transfer
- One bottle of mineral water during tour
- Insurance cover
TERM AND CONDITION:
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Reasonable and fair price: NO HIDDEN CHARGE.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour: no other participant but you and your companion
PAYMENT METHOD: Collected on the date of tour started. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED
WHAT TO BRING: Sport wear, camera, money, sun block, sun glasses
Another interesting activities :