- Always wear your helmet and attach it properly while riding your bike.
- Test your bike before the tour starts and check that all the parts of the bike are working properly. Adjust your seat if necessary so that you are seated comfortably and that your feet are able to touch the ground. We always do a thorough check of all parts of the bike before the tour, but you should still double check everything to ensure that you feel comfortable and confident on the bike.
- Do not ride too close to other riders and always be alert to your guide who should always be in front of you leading the way.
- Be sure you know how to ride the bike, including usage of gears and other components.
- Listen to our guide's explanation on riding safely and follow his instructions.
- Respect the local culture and customs.
- Respect nature and the local environment and avoid causing any offence. Help save our earth by following the concept of 'green tourism'