Mount Batur Sunrise Hiking
This trek is a relatively easy to climb and its suitable for most adult and children. It is one of the most attractive volcanoes in Indonesia and one of the easiest to climb. The sunrise, the majestic views of the lake and surrounded mountains in the morning and the rugged beauty of an active volcano make this trip a must for visitors to this fabulous island.
Departure: 02.00 – 02.30 am / Duration: 9 – 10 hours
Early morning call to get picked up by our staff and join us for a sunrise trek to the peak of Mt.Batur (1717 meters) and experience the awesome beauty of an active volcano. Approximately two hours you will arrive to the peak, it’s time to witness a glorious sunrise and experience the stunning morning views of the surrounding crater and lake. See the large troop of monkeys exit the largest crater; pass by steam fissures (where we will cook our eggs for breakfast) and follow the rim to explore the second and third craters and the most recent lava flows. This is one of the highlights of the trip and we can assure that you won’t miss this experience. Enjoy light breakfast consist of fruit, eggs, bread, jam and tea/coffee and it is included in the price. On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a Balinese plantation to learn of the plants important to the Balinese and their culture, the process of making coffee and see some of those herbs you’re used to cooking with and tropical fruits growing in their natural environment. We also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
PROMO RATE : US$ 50 / Person
- .21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Light Breakfast
- Local Climbing Guide
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
- GET SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR GROUP BOOKING
- Minimum 2 person join on the tour
TERM AND CONDITION:
- For single traveler additional 70% charge
- Reasonable and fair price: NO HIDDEN CHARGE.
- Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Private tour: no other participant but you and your companion
PAYMENT METHOD: Collected on the date of tour started. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED
WHAT TO BRING: Hiking shoes, hat, camera, money, sun glasses
Another interesting activities: